March 19 - 23
Welcome Back! We will be focusing on activities for the letter T. We will talk about teeth and dentists, turtles, tigers and trains. We will also talk about Spring and do some Spring activities for the first day of Spring.
Wish List (Not Required, but much appreciated): Batteries, Paper Plates, White Glue, Baby Wipes
Activities this week:
Spring, Teeth / Dentists, Trains, Tigers, Turtles
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – P.E.
Tuesday – Music
Weds. – Art
Thurs. – Music
Friday – P.E.
Snack time is part of our daily schedule. Please send something for your child to eat and drink for snack. You may either send daily or we can keep a supply and notify you when your child needs more.
Just a reminder: All checks need to have a phone number on them.
Please save Box Top$ for Education.
We will be collecting these box tops throughout the school year.
These box tops may be sent to school at any time.
Another wonderful way to help our school! You can enroll your Kroger card in their Community Rewards program and it benefits Oak!
NPO number 23920.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 23920 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.