Your snapcode will be emailed by May 6th. If you cannot find the email, please check your junk or spam folder first. You may contact the attendance clerk at the school if you need more assistance. You must complete the registration online by May 31, 2019 so your child can be placed in a classroom for the 2019-20 school year. If you do not receive your snapcode by May 6th, please call the school office. (901) 373-2646
• Have your Current MLGW BILL that includes the top and bottom of the bill or online printout that shows services at and your address.
NO Bartlett Water or NO Cut Off Notices will be accepted.
• Current Mortgage Statement
• Current Lease or Rental Agreement including the signature page
• Current Real Estate Tax receipt for the Homeowner/Custodial Parent name
• Current Government Assistance Communication
If you are a SHARED RESIDENCY and NOT A NEW SHARED RESIDENCY you must upload the shared residency Affidavit and Penalty Form along with the homeowner’s two proofs from the list above
and your two proofs from the list below. All new Shared residencies have to wait until June 1st to call the board for an appointment to prove their residency.
• Car Registration
• Voter’s registration
• Payroll Check
• Government Assistance Communication
• 3 Pieces of Significant Mail (Must upload as ONE ITEM)
Your registration must be COMPLETE and you must be able to hit the SUBMIT button; then it will say your registration is complete.
New Students Only:
Registration will be April 30 – May 21 on Tuesday and Thursday only. All new students must begin the enrollment process at their zoned or approved school.
**Please click the headline to visit the BCS Registration Information page.**
Read More »