It's Time to Register for the 2022 School Year!

2022 – 2023



Registration for NEW and RETURNING students to Oak Elementary School for the upcoming school year will begin April 18th .


*NEW STUDENTS, K – 5TH*  Parents and Guardians of NEW STUDENTS will need to Pre-Register their student by clicking the link below.  Once reviewed, Mrs. Ilsley will either call or email you with further instruction.  Kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before 8/15/2022. We will need the following documents:


  •      Certified Birth Certificate (mother’s copy not accepted)
  •      Immunization record on the TN form with proof of school physical (If your upcoming Kdg student is getting this done over the summer, we will need it prior to school starting)
  •     Social Security Card
  •     Report Card (if applicable)


If you should have any questions, please feel free to call Mrs. Ilsley at 901-373-2646, ext.1 or email her at [email protected]


*RETURNING STUDENTS*  Powerschool Registration (Infosnap) was emailed on April 19th and must be completed before B-Ready Day (Aug. 2nd).  If you do not receive an email with the link, please call Mrs. Ilsey at 901-373-2646, ext. 1 or email her at [email protected]


ALL STUDENTS will need to have TWO proofs of Residency. Acceptable proofs are listed below. They must be current, show the date, parent/guardian’s name and address.


  •     MLGW statement (no cut-off notices or Bartlett water bills)
  •     Mortgage Statement
  •     Lease or Rental Agreement (with signature page)
  •     Real Estate Tax Receipt
  •     Government Assistance Communication


You can download a PDF of your MLGW bill from their website, MLGW if you have your account set up for online access. You can also download a copy of your Real Estate tax receipt from the Shelby County Trustee, Shelby County Trustee.



New Shared Residents must be approved by Student Services.  Once approved, they will direct you to the school for registration.  Click here to access Shared Residency Information


Returning Shared Residents will need an updated notarized Shared Residency affidavit and this will need to be uploaded into Infosnap along with your proofs of residency and the homeowner’s proofs of residency.  If it is a lease, you and your child must be listed as occupants. Click here to access Shared Residency Information